Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Transformers Limited Edition Seacons = Piranacon!

I finally got off my duff a few days ago and had my BigBadToyStore (BBTS)  Pile of Loot shipped and the "new" G1 reissue of the Seacons is finally in my hands. I knew from the early pictures that the set came w/ a trading card sized tech spec of Piranacon himself, but I had no idea Hasbro included cards of the 6 individual team members! Being a trading card collector I love it when the tech specs come in the form of trading cards. I been known to buy the Japanese versions of Transformers just for the card(s) alone! Yes, I'm that crazy. Well I just wanted to share the cards with everyone today.  Perhaps in the future I'll do a review for Piranacon, but for the mean time enjoy the scans of the tech spec cards.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment