Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yard sale finds

I'm not one of those fortune people that seems to hit paydirt every time they hit a flea market or yard sale, but this weekend while getting my daughter up from bed I noticed the house across the street was having a yard sale.  So I grabbed my little girl and pop tart for her and went out the front door to see if there was anything of "value".  Right before I left I saw a small stack of DVDs.  Not sure why I looked at them, but I'm glad I did as there were a few of PS2 games tucked in the stack.


I don't know much about the game Malice, but it was a buck and was complete so why not.  Growing up in the age of Intellivision and Atari 2600 the Activision Anthology collection stood out.  It was a buck as well.


Sorry for the glare, but I wanted to try and show off the games included on the disc.  I'm looking forward to playing Chopper Command, Kaboom!, Keystone Kapers, Pitfall, River Raid and River Raid 2 the most.  I believe these games make the first PS2 purchases in well over 3 years.

1 comment: