Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mastermind Creations: Hexatron unreleased prototype photos & etc

Mastermind Creations: Hexatron unreleased prototype photos & etc: These are the photos that we rendered and displayed with the prototype of Hexatron in Victoria's Ultimated Toy Show Oct 16 in Victoria, BC.

I'm really starting to think I should abandon my search for a G1 Sixshot (at least for the moment) after seeing colored pictures of Hexatron.  It appears that Mastermind Creations will have a smash hit on their hands.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is going to be so nice. I am going to transform it to each mode once and then probably never touch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in this one. But my thoughts on my collection have been changing lately. I think I will put the money instead into finding a vintage original Sixshot.

    Hexatron does look nice though.

    ReplyDelete