Sunday, November 9, 2014

My $10 NEC Turbo Express and the Tale of How it Happened

It's rare that I find good deals locally. I see them all the time on various groups on Facebook or in different forums online. How do these people have such fortunate luck to run across such deals on action figures, comics and video games? Are people lying? Or are people really that lucky sometimes?

Well finally after a very long dry spell, my luck finally resurfaced. This time in the form of a NEC Turbo Express portable video game system.  Here's a quick run down of how it came to be...


Again, a huge thanks to Retro Reboot for the Turbo Express and to Gil Perales for recapping the system. I look very forward to putting in some gaming time with this bad boy this holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment