Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And the Winner is...

Last week I posted some photos of several of the items I've had just sitting in my room waiting to be opened and reviewed and asked you, the reader to decide what I open next. Across many different social media platforms the answer that I kept seeing was the non-TF product. While some specifically asked for the Metamorphs Triple Changer "Sandstorm", I'm going to assume the other votes were for this same toy.


I've already begun the photo shoot and will start editing the photos this weekend, but a little accident happened during said photo shoot so I need to get that corrected before I can continue. I hope to have the final post up this weekend or the first of next week.

Thanks to all that voted. If this is the item you were most interested to see, stay tuned!

1 comment: